The achievements of leading Victorian lettuce growers TRIPOD FARMS have been recognised with the National Agribusiness Primary Producer of the year award.
Winners Frank and Joe Ruffo grow a wide range of premium fancy and baby leaf lettuce at Bacchus Marsh and at Boisdale in East Gippsland.
The NAB Agribusiness Awards recognise outstanding leadership in both community and staff development and are sponsored by National Australia Bank and Monash University.
- Outstanding leadership in both community and staff development.
- Innovation in production systems.
- Long term sustained growth and clear vision for the future.
- Management systems and processes to monitor and manage business risk.
- Understanding of the supply chain and customer requirements.
Congratulations Frank, Angela, Joe and Carmel !
Source : National Australia Bank – 29 Oct 2009