Chemical Records

Key Points:

  1. New Victorian legislation effective from July 2007
  2. You must record ALL agricultural chemicals used on your farm
  3. Records must be made within 48 hours of using a chemical

  4. Records must be kept for two years from the date of use.
  5. The following records are required:
    • product trade name
    • date the product was used
    • application rate
    • crop treated or the useage situation
    • area treated
    • location where the product was used
    • the name and address of the applicator
    • name and address of the business owner

Matters of Facts #49 Chemical Record Keeping December 2007
No. 49 download pdf 116kb

^ Back to top