AUSVEG VIC is the representative body for Victorian vegetable and potato growers, providing assistance in a host of areas; export market access, advocacy, relationship development, biosecurity, and a host of other areas through its strategic partnerships with supply-chain members and government bodies.View the AUSVEG VIC partnership prospectus here. For further information, please email the AUSVEG VIC team email@example.com
- AUSVEG VIC member constituents represent 80% of Victoria’s vegetable production.
- Victoria exported 14,342 tonnes of Australian vegetables in 2019, worth $60 million. This accounts for 22% of Australia’s vegetable exports.
- AUSVEG VIC actively engages with its members through
- annual AUSVEG VIC Awards for Excellence Dinner
- monthly e-newsletter publications
- membership projects and opportunities throughout the year
- on-site farm visits