During these difficult times for Victorian vegetable growers, AUSVEG VIC has put together a list of industry resources which can be utilised to help improve on-farm health, employee management and a first point of call if you are experiencing a COVID crisis.
AUSVEG VIC also encourage all Victorian vegetable growers to create a personalised company document (preferably by a HR professional) to ensure company employees are following the necessary health and safety practices to mitigate unnecessary risks.
Click here for the Victorian Government COVIDSafe Plan guide.
- Employers and Employees
- Growcom has prepared a detailed guide for employers and employees regarding COVID-19 – please click here to view the document (please note that given the evolving situation with COVID-19, Growcom makes no claims or guarantees about the completeness, accuracy or currency of this information).
- Dept of Health website specifically for employers
- WHO Getting ready for COVID-19 factsheet
- Coronavirus information on business.gov.au
- Department of Home Affairs webpage on international travellers to Australia
- Fresh Produce and COVID-19
- Crisis Management in the vegetable industry
- COVID-19 guide for farming